Join our popular membership and become a part of the PT For Health community
Just £59.95 per month
No joining Fee - No Contract
- Unlimited Access To All 42 Classes. 21 different class formats, open 6 days a week, 4 highly experienced trainers and all with no booking required. The most extensive class timetable in the local area.
- Unlimited Access To The Members Only Area. The online and interactive ultimate training companion, complete with recipes, meal plans, workout videos, detox plans and much more. Designed to act as the perfect partner to your training and boost your results.
- Unlimited Access To The Facebook Group. Daily class updates, nutrition and fitness advice, live videos and a place to socialise with other like minded members at PT For Health. This really is an amazing group which will massively help boost your motivation.
- Complete Access To Email Support. No matter what the day is, someone will be there for you at PT For Health, no matter what your question(s) is, we’re happy to help and assist you in whatever you need. Just send email@example.com an email with your questions.
- Not Just A Fitness Club. We’re not a ‘cliquey’ group at all. We welcome all ages, shapes and sizes and we encourage friendliness amongst members and staff alike. PT For Health is a community of people all trying to better their health and fitness. We would love you to become a permanent fixture of this community.
- Regular New Recipes. We regularly update the members only area with brand new recipes that are simple and delicious to create. From family meals to work lunches, we've got your nutrition covered. Our world class nutritionist Shane and weight loss expert Mike are ready to coach you all things nutrition and help you enhance your results.
- Regular At Home Workouts. A new addition to the membership experience at PT For Health is the regular at home workout videos. These videos are perfect for when something stops you getting to a class. These at home workouts involve zero equipment and require little space. You can literally press play and it’s like have a PT in your living room.
- Training Videos & Articles Weekly. What’s a macro? What’s a calorie deficit? How many calories should I be eating? All questions we get asked every week. This new and exciting benefit to membership will help answer any and all questions you may have towards fitness and nutrition. These videos will be stored on the members only area and emailed to you as well.
- New Routines Every 6 Weeks. Exercise plateau is one of the biggest problems facing runners, cyclists, swimmers and gym users. Performing the same workouts, over and over again results in the body adapting to the demands of the workout. What follows this is your body not being challenged effectively and results grinding to a halt. At PT For Health, we change our routines every 6 weeks, ensuring that you’re always being challenged and guaranteeing your results continue.
- Weekly Content Emails. Every week we deliver all members quality nutritional coaching and fitness guidance through our weekly blog posts. These are emailed to all members every Friday along with an email rich in content which will help you get more results from your training.
- Osteopath Articles Monthly. Unfortunately exercise can sometimes lead to injuries. At PT For Health we understand this and we want to help those who are suffering with injuries as quickly and effectively as possible. That’s why we’re delighted to be able to offer members an osteopath article every month by expert Osteopathic Doctor, Chris Brooks. Each month a new article is uploaded to our members only area. Meaning you have full and unlimited access to the entire catalogue of articles as well as each months new release.